Garage Door and Opener Installation in the San Jose, CA Area
Campbell Overhead Door Installs All Types of Garage Doors
If you’re searching for garage door installation in the San Jose, CA area, Campbell Overhead Door has specialized in these services since our start in 1942, and we offer unmatched services and high-quality products. We are a locally owned and operated business that treats our employees and customers like family to provide the best experience with our professional services. If you’re looking for a new garage door that will add beautiful curb appeal to your home, convenient access to your garage, and security to keep your belongings safe, give us a call to schedule a free estimate. Find out how easy it can be to have a new garage door installed.
Choose Your Type of Garage Door
Garage doors are available in a variety of styles and materials to choose from. Deciding which kind is best for you depends on your needs, style preferences, and goals. With decades of experience on our side, we can help you narrow down your choice to ensure you end up with a product that offers all of the essential traits that matter to you. Consider these options:
- Steel – This is the most durable option available. It is incredibly secure, one of the more budget-friendly options, and steel won’t rot or warp when exposed to the elements. Steel is an excellent insulator for climate and noise. Available in various colors, you can find a low-maintenance steel door to match your home.
- Glass – If style and light are important to you in the garage, glass doors could be a great option. They offer a modern look while providing security. Glass doors are stronger than you might think. They are also relatively low maintenance. You won’t have to worry about repainting the surface, while some simple washing keeps the glass clean.
- Carriage – Carriage house garage doors are one of the most attractive options available. They bring a timeless look to any home and offer added property value because of their appeal to a wide variety of people and tastes.
How Much Does It Cost to Install a Garage Door in California?
New garage doors and garage door opener installation costs vary from home to home. The style and type of door you choose will factor into the price as well as the number of doors in your garage. If you have any special requests or garage door installation instructions for our team, such as a custom-built door, those will also affect the quote. The best way to find out exactly how much it will cost to have a garage door installed or replaced on your property is to contact us to schedule a free estimate.
How Long Does It Take to Install a Garage Door?
Our garage door installation process is streamlined to cause as little disruption to your day as possible. Most jobs are completed in less than a day. Some larger jobs with custom-built components could take a little longer, but as professionals experienced in the trade, we work efficiently to provide you with superior results.
Benefits of Getting a New Garage Door
Wondering what getting a new garage door installed will do for your home? Take a look at our work to see the quality of our craftsmanship. Replacing a garage door lets you change the look of your home if you want, and you can include accessories such as a garage door installation kit. Other benefits include:
- Increasing your property value
- Adding security to your home and garage
- Improving insulation
- Getting more usability out of your garage
- Ability to replace with a lower-maintenance option
Schedule a Garage Door Installation Estimate
Campbell Overhead Door is proud to offer garage door installation services in the San Jose, CA area in a variety of styles and materials that last. The garage is a critical decorative and safety feature of your home. Our quality products can help add curb appeal to your property that you’ll be proud of every time you pull into the driveway. Contact us to schedule your free estimate today.