Garage Door Repair Services in San Jose & The Surrounding Areas
Choose Campbell Overhead Doors Inc. When Experience Matters
When you need garage door repair services, you can’t do better than the team at Campbell Overhead Doors Inc. We offer garage door repairs for homeowners in San Jose, CA. If your garage door motor is making funny noises, one of the springs has snapped, or your door has fallen off the track, give us a call. Our garage door repair company provides preventative maintenance to ensure your garage doors work correctly while preventing costly repairs down the line. Keep reading to find out when to call our garage door repair team, when you should replace your garage door rather than replace it, the garage door repair services we offer, and why to choose our garage door repair experts.
When to Call Our Garage Door Repair Team
It’s critical to call in our garage door repair team when you have a significant issue. It’s also a good idea to contact us when you only need a minor repair because putting it off could make it more expensive in the future. Most residential garage doors have more than 300 moving parts. A lack of maintenance can allow any of those parts to become damaged, compromising the whole system and leading to costly garage door repairs or a full replacement. Some of the most common garage door problems we see at homes in San Jose include squeaking or jerky garage doors and garage doors that won’t open or close entirely or smoothly. Rather than waiting for a major breakdown to happen, stay on top of things with garage door repair and maintenance from our professional, highly experienced technicians.
When to Repair vs. Replacing Your Home’s Garage Door
In many cases, your garage door can be repaired, but other times it needs to be replaced altogether. Your garage door may not be working correctly due to a lack of lubrication or because of worn-out binder rollings. Some other common reasons for requiring garage door repair include broken or weak springs, issues with motors, or dead or weak batteries. Our garage door technicians anticipate the needs of our clients. Even when we visit your home for a particular problem, we pay attention to the big picture. That means considering the costs of making many repairs every few months, only to leave the garage door barely working. In that case, we may recommend a full replacement. Although it may be more expensive, you’ll likely save money in the long run because we won’t have to keep coming back to make repairs. We never attempt to sell products or services that you don’t need, and we take the time to help you understand whether garage door repair or replacement makes the most sense for you.
Comprehensive Garage Door Repair Services
Our team is proud to offer comprehensive garage door repair services for homeowners in San Jose, CA. learn more about the following garage door repairs services we offer:
- Garage Door Opener Repair – We will diagnose your garage door opener and determine whether it should be repaired or replaced.
- Broken Garage Door Springs – Get these repaired ASAP because they can be dangerous. We use springs that are high quality and durable.
- Replacing Broken Rollers – Bent or broken garage door rollers can result in a malfunctioning garage door, but we can get it running smoothly and quietly in a hurry.
- Garage Door Cable Repair – Damaged cables put your safety at risk. Our team checks all your garage door components and inspects your cables for wear and tear.
- Bent Garage Door Tracks Repair – Horizontal and vertical tracks can become bent or misaligned and prevent your garage door from opening correctly.
- Garage Door Weather Stripping – We use the highest quality garage door parts and components to keep the water, dirt, dust, and debris from entering your garage.
- Garage Door Insulation – Make your garage and home more energy efficient with quality garage door insulation services from our experienced technicians.
Why Choose Our Garage Experts?
As the top garage door repair company in San Jose, you can trust Campbell Overhead Doors Inc. We’ve been in business since 1942, and all of our technicians are professionally trained. We offer fair and friendly same-day service. Contact our friendly team of technicians to request a garage door repair and get a free estimate today.